Google

Monday, April 28, 2008

Using Your Hobby to make money

I know that there area lot of people out there who have hobbies that don't involve surfing the internet. Some of these can make you money. If you have any kind of craft hobby you can probably turn it into a money making cottage industry. The key is advertising. If you have a website of course you can use that to advertise your craft (I do cross stitch and am thinking about selling xmas ornaments that I stitch) I have not yet started to do this myself. However I have self published a childrens book (If you are interested go to amazon.com and search for Anna's Animals) It is a chapter book that reads at about a third grade level. I used the website CreateSpace.com and would highly recommend them for any aspiring writiers. I had some technical questions on setting up my book and they were very helpful. They responded immediately and gave very clear directions. They have very reasonable rates if you want to buy copies yourself and sell them. This is a print on demand website. There are many others but I have not used them - so can't speak to how good they are.

No comments: