Google

Monday, April 28, 2008

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my site. It seems like everyone is looking for a way to make some extra money these days and I have been somewhat successful using the internet and my spare time. There are a LOT of websites out there that promise the moon, but most don't deliver. I am going to use this site to document my errors and successes so you have a better idea of what to expect.
First I have to recommend that you speak to your tax professional before you do anything. I am not sure what the specific laws are in regards to extra income, but if you suddenly are earning a lot through the internet you may be liable for some tax costs. I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting in trouble with the IRS.
Second, If you have any ideas that you have tried that are successful, please let me know. I would love to share.
Thanks for coming to my site - I hope my posts are helpful

No comments: